Spanish Year 2, Unit 2: Transportation
Topics in this eight-lesson unit include
- Modes of Transportation
- Urban Versus Rural Transportation
- Giving and Following Directions
- Past and Future Transportation (Includes Appropriate Verb Tense)
- Authentic Transportation from Spanish-Speaking Countries
Supplemental materials include
- 59 flashcards (4x4 and 7x7)
- 1 poem
- 1 fantasy trip chart
- 2 games
- 3 worksheets
Aligned to ACTFL’s World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages and second grade social studies standards. Ideal for lower elementary grades.
Spanish Curriculum Welcome Packet
Included in any curriculum purchase, this welcome packet includes more helpful tips for teachers on using this curriculum. 28 classroom management flashcards and 32 typical activity and game flashcards are also included for use throughout the year and with calendar.